Preventive measures of the Berliner Krisendienst in relation to the coronavirus
In light of the current events around the Coronavirus we are all called upon to take safety precautions in contact with other people and to keep personal contacts as low as possible.
We want to continue to be here for you, so we have adjusted our offer for you in these exceptional times:
- We kindly ask you not to come by for personal counselling if possible. This is for your and our protection.
- Please call us first so that we can work with you to clarify your needs and the way to move forward.
- We do not want to turn anyone away, so a face-to-face meeting in the crisis service is currently only possible under the following conditions:
a. You do not suffer from acute symptoms of cold and flu
B. You have not been in a risk area in the past 14 days
c. You have not had contact with people who have been tested positive in the last 14 days
d. You are ready to comply with our safety measure of hand hygiene
e. You are willing to give us your contact details (name and telephone number)*
- Of course our consultation by telephone remains anonymous on request
* In accordance with the order of the Berlin Senate Administration of 14.03.2020 on control of the Coronavirus, we are required to collect personal data from people who come to us in person, such as name and telephone number. This is to ensure that in the case of a person being tested positive for the Coronavirus in the crisis service, the health department can trace contact chains. This means that your contact details will only be transmitted to the public health authority at their request. This gives the health board the opportunity to inform and discuss the next necessary steps with you. The data will be kept for four weeks exclusively for this purpose.
Updated hygiene and behavioral recommendations for non-medical professionals can be found here on the RKI website.